Vidillion provides a revolutionary private advertising cloud solution for Connected Television (CTV) and Mobile Digital Video, to Online Video Distributors (OVD) and Over-The-Top (OTT) system operators. Vidillion's advertising cloud platform delivers millions of CTV ads per day in over 120 countries. In order to continue the successful growth of the company Vidillion is looking for a Sr. Accountant who can thrive in an early-stage fast-paced environment.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Must be able to use QuickBooks for all bookkeeping, payroll, budgets, statistical analysis and probability statements. Sr. Accountant must use the utmost discretion in all presentations/correspondence and communication for staff, Board of Directors and Senior Management.
We are looking for a strong team player with a high degree of integrity who is constantly striving for excellence.
Additional skills include:
- The ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Strong business acumen and interest
- Personal organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Strong work ethic coupled with a team work attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or equivalent experience in small corporate finance.
***** NO PHONE CALLS. RECRUITERS DO NOT CONTACT US *****